PDA

Ver versión completa : Please help me!!! AUTO-ROLL UP/DOWN REAR WINDOWS

enry68
11/01/2008, 17:53
Ciao a tutti!:-P

I'm working, with the precious help found on this forum to make the modification on my Passat 3BG for the rear windows with the auto ruul-up and down.

Unfortunately i've a problem.:-(

I've bought on the e-bay an used pushbutton board to take from it the necessary pieces to make the mechanical upgrade for the one installed on my Passat. But I've made a mistake, i've bough an old model (for the 1999 passat) that has not the little white plastic piece and the relative coil. :-(

Now, can You help me, if possible, with some closeup photos of HOW the coil is inserted into his side with the white plastic piece. On the internet I've found only photos with the plastic piece and coil unmounted and the photo where the plastic piece is mounted the coil cannot be seen.:-(

If possible, with your help I can try to made by myself the plastic piece and find (from a ink pencil for example) the necessary coil. In this way I can solve the problem, I hope:oops:. From the item that I've bought from ebay i can recuperate only the conductive black discs to insert on my pushbutton board.

please help me ....... Thanks!

if you need my e-mail addres, you can write to me at: enry68@hotmail.com

Many many thanks,
Enrico.

Obviosly when finishet I will posts the result !:-P

GRAZIE

rubenmadrid
11/01/2008, 18:06
I´m sorry I can´t help you, but it is sure that someone in the vagclub has dismount the piece. We will try to help you in somewhat that we can. Welcome to the vagclub enry68.

rubenmadrid
11/01/2008, 18:34
Please try the following link:

http://www.vagclub.com/forum.pre200708/dload.php?action=file&file_id=165

enry68
12/01/2008, 11:21
Many many thanks Ruben, but You link does not show the "botonera" (as You call it) opened with the pushbuttons unmounted.

I think that for example Madelgado can help me, I've tried to message hit but his mail folder for Private Message is full and cannot receive other mail.

Thanks again and if there are some other info .... I'm here.

I hope to give back some other know how to You and some other informations ... like modifications and so on.

Enrico.

rubenmadrid
12/01/2008, 11:35
Madelgado don’t answer private messages. We will try to achieve one photo of the piece. Best regards

rubenmadrid
12/01/2008, 11:44
Alguien tiene fotos de la botonera desmontada, para poder enviársela a Enrico. Se trata de la botonera del elevalunas del passat 3bg y necesita fotografías de esta pieza desmontada por la parte trasera para ver los conectores. Trata de instalar los elevalunas traseros como ha hecho madelgado.

enry68
12/01/2008, 12:24
Grazie Ruben! :-)

enry68
13/01/2008, 20:52
I've unmount my original "botonera" and I've found what I'm looking for before.

Anyway thanks.

Enrico.

P.S: When the job is finisched, if You want, I can put some photos ...

rubenmadrid
13/01/2008, 22:03
Yes, please one time yo have finished the work, you would create a litle manual with the photos.

Best regards

enry68
14/01/2008, 15:28
Yes of course.
Next step are: automatic lights and COMING HOME

Enry

madelgado
14/01/2008, 17:45
Hello, first: about Private Messages... With the new software we all have a ridiculous quota vs. the number of members, this makes that if I delete 5 or 10 PMs to make some room, the next time that I connect it is full again :( Some of the emails have phone numbers or other info that I do not want to delete. This is all I have to say about that... it is not that I don't want to receive/read PMs... they just can't reach me because of this ridiculous quota.

Enry, about your problem... I understand that the push buttons that you've bought is not the same as the one in your 3BG... Ok, the easiest way to get those missing peaces is to buy it from a crashed cars recycling shop... Buy a 3BG/Golf IV (modern, 1C0 type) push-buttons console, even although it is broken (they should not charge you for that) and you will find the missing pieces... I do not recommend to build them up from the scratch, since it will not work properly (or at least this is what I think after having them in my hands).

BTW I cannot find the pictures right now... I will look for them in my home-desktop. Cheers!

rubenmadrid
14/01/2008, 19:39
madelgado, gracias por haber contestado a Enrico. Yo le dije que no contestabas privados, pero no le quise dar tantas explicaciones para no irme por rodeos. Ahora entenderá que no es que no quieras responder privados, sino que no hay espacio para tantos. Yo he intentado ayudarle un poco, pero no controlo esos temas como tú, ahora creo que tendrá más ayuda.

enry68
15/01/2008, 13:48
Grazie Madelgado e grazie Ruben!!!

I've bough from VW a new "botonera" because here in my city there is no the possibility to find a used/crashed "botonera".
I will start with the modification in the next days.

Madelgado, can I advantage from this thread to ask You (always if possible) all the necessary documentation to make the AUTOMATIC Lights + Coming Home functions ? In you last message I've received from you only the informations for the automatic lights, but i need also the coming/leaving home functions. In this way I will make a unique modification.

Next: if you are interested I've found and then bought from e-bay a "TRENNNETZ TRENNGITTER" that is a rolling gate that is inseted between the rear seats and the boot. This kind of net is usefull when you have a lot of baggage in the boot and avoid (during a brake) that the baggage coming in your head.
The original NET in VW costs about 200euros, on ebay (as new) the same item 53euros with shipment included.
Now I need only some screws and the necessary parts to sustain it. When finished (if You want) I will give to you all the necessary informations.

Thanks a lot to all,
Enrico.

munari
16/01/2008, 00:48
helpppppppp scandemorrrrrrrr aki sale en ingles casi todo no se pillla nadaaaaaaa helppp

pas-pas
17/01/2008, 00:48
helpppppppp scandemorrrrrrrr aki sale en ingles casi todo no se pillla nadaaaaaaa helppp
Tendrás que usar traductores, al igual que hace Enry68 para entender lo que nosotros decimos en castellano :risas:

enry68
17/01/2008, 12:28
Is the Love for our Passat that trust us to translate with google!
I've found here a lot of friend and I don't want that aour different languages stop us!
If I speak in Italin can be better for you ?
This is an automatic google translation from my bad abd english ... :-))

TRANSLATION:

¿Es el amor a nuestro Passat que confían en nosotros para traducir con google!

He encontrado aquí un montón de amigo y no quiero que aour diferentes idiomas parar!

Si hablo en Italin puede ser mejor para usted?

Se trata de un automático de traducción de Google de mi mala abd Inglés ... :-))

madelgado
18/01/2008, 17:12
Is the Love for our Passat that trust us to translate with google!
I've found here a lot of friend and I don't want that aour different languages stop us!
If I speak in Italin can be better for you ?
This is an automatic google translation from my bad abd english ... :-))

TRANSLATION:

¿Es el amor a nuestro Passat que confían en nosotros para traducir con google!

He encontrado aquí un montón de amigo y no quiero que aour diferentes idiomas parar!

Si hablo en Italin puede ser mejor para usted?

Se trata de un automático de traducción de Google de mi mala abd Inglés ... :-))

Thanks for translating also to Spanish (I will also)... someone complained ;-) Anyway, the net in the boot applies only to Variant... mine is Sedan... About the coming-home, I do not have it documented since it is a very stupid implementation (although it works). Basically I took the *trigger* from the interior light (-) signal (that comes from the comfort module, wire brown/white), and just triggers a timer-relay (deferred disconnection of the relay). The plus 12 signal for the relay, I got it from the parking function in the direction indicator switch (the handle on the left)... there is a wire that has +12 only when the key is out from ignition. The output from the relay, just powers the Sakamoto (same as with ignition).

I can try to make a simple schematic for you all. The timer waits for 30 seconds to disconnect the parking lights... just that.

ESPAÑOL:

Gracias por traducir al Español (yo también traduciré mis respuestas)... alguien se quejó ;-) De todos modos, lo de la red del maletero sólo vale para los variants y yo tengo una berlina. Sobre el coming-home, no lo he documentado porque es una implementación algo tonta (aunque funciona). Básicamente he usado como *disparador* el negativo de la luz de cortesía (que viene del confort, cable marrón/blanco), que dispara un relé temporizado (desconexión diferida del relé). La señal positiva (+12) para el relé, la he sacado de la función parking del mando de los intermitentes (la palanca de la izquierda). Hay un cable que tiene +12 sólo cuando la llave está fuera del contacto. La salida del relé alimenta el sakamoto (igual que al dar el contacto).

Puedo intentar elaborar un esquema para todos vosotros... el temporizador espera 30 segundos para desconectar las luces de posición, sólo eso.

enry68
19/01/2008, 16:47
Grazie Madelgado!

Today I've finished the implementation for the REAR AUTO ROLL-UP/DOWN WINDOWS (i call it COMFORT REAR WINDOWS). It works fine, thanks Madelgado, Your help was fundamental.

I hope to insert some photos in a few time.
I wait for your schematics for the COMING-LEAVING Home function, GRAZIE again.
Enrico:

Translation:
Grazie Madelgado!

Hoy he terminado la aplicación de la TRASERO AUTO ROLL-UP/DOWN WINDOWS (i llamarlo COMFORT TRASERO WINDOWS). Funciona muy bien, gracias Madelgado, Su ayuda es fundamental.

Espero incluir algunas fotos en pocos tiempo.

Yo espere a que sus esquemas para la VIENE BAJAS-Inicio función, GRAZIE de nuevo.

Enrico: