+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Discusión: Basic host question

Basic host question

My friend is thinking to host a property in Airbnb.

I would like to know if the guest reviews are associated with a property/listing or the Host?

Example: If I have my property listed in AirBNB and I hired a propety manager and they uses their account as Host for my airBNB listing. Lets say after 1 year, there are 200 reviews. Now if I wish to change the host, will all the 200 reviews remain with my listing or it will go away with the older Host?

What's the case with other companies like vrbo, vacasa , etc.,?

As a new vacation rental owner hosting my ski cabin on Airbnb and Vrbo, I was starting to feel overwhelmed trying to manage everything manually. Between replying to guest inquiries, blocking dates, confirming bookings, and arranging cleanings, it was a lot for me to handle on top of my full-time job. A mentor suggested I use channel manager for vacation rental from iGMS to automate and simplify processes. I signed up for a free trial and was amazed by how much time and stress it saved me. iGMS automatically syncs all my listings so no more double bookings. It handles most of my guest messaging too with quick templates. And the calendar makes scheduling cleaners a breeze. I wish I had started with iGMS from the beginning instead of trying to do everything myself. I highly recommend other vacation rental owners check out igms.com to see how it can benefit your business like it did mine!

+ Responder

Discusiones similares

1. no puedo acceder a basic settings
    Por turbotechnnics en el foro El Salón
    Respuestas: 1
    Último post: 04/06/2013, 13:33
  2. ajuste basic setting seat
    Por draco en el foro Diagnosis Electrónica / VAG-COM / VCDS
    Respuestas: 1
    Último post: 31/12/2008, 19:36
  3. Flash Program Basic
    Por Garikoitz en el foro Diagnosis Electrónica / VAG-COM / VCDS