+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 2 de 2

Discusión: Search for new bag

Search for new bag

I've been curious about trying out Ipsy for my beauty needs. The idea of receiving a personalized Glam Bag each month with luxury beauty samples and full-size products sounds enticing.

For those of you who are Ipsy members, could you share your experiences? What kind of products have you received, and have any become must-haves in your beauty routine?

The mention of contacting Ipsy customer service caught my eye. Has anyone reached out to them for changes to their Glam Bag? What was your experience, and did they provide helpful assistance to ensure you were satisfied with your subscription?

Hey. With a simple subscription, Ipsy members receive a personalized Glam Bag filled with luxury beauty samples and full-size products each month. This means you no longer have to wander aimlessly through the aisles of a crowded store trying to figure out which products are right for you. And if you want to make some changes to the goods you receive, you can contact ipsy customer service and they will help you do this without any problems so that you are a satisfied customer.

+ Responder