+ Responder
Página 1 de 2 1 2 ÚltimaÚltima
Mostrando resultados 1 a 15 de 17

Discusión: Enable 3 button on seat key

Enable 3 button on seat key

Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum but I often read your post in order to recive information about vag... It is a great forum with great peoples.

So here is mi question:

I have to enable the third button on a remote command with three buttons.
    My car (Seat Leon 1.8 T) have only two button on his key, one to open the doors and one to close them.

Hi have recently bought an original key with three buttons end the third that should open only the baggage should be anable in the confort ecu... I think.

Do you know how I can do it???

Clase Audi RS4 Avatar de alberto_amc
    Lugar
    Espagne
    Welcome Bottax, in your car, and all Leon mk1 the third button doesn´t work because the car isn´t ready for it.

Clase Audi A8 V8
    Lugar
    Madrid
    Hello, question: can you open the boot from any button in your dash panel or door? If you can do so, then it is very probable that changing some bits internally you will make the remote to work; but if the lock is mechanic (and not electronic) then I think that you hardly will get this to work, unless that you replace the whole boot lock with another from other car that has this feature and that fits into the boot. Hope this helps!
    Navarro: elige tu razón y DIMITE!

Passat TDI 100 CV (AVB) - Lo de serie MÁS... Tempomat,W8,Parktronic,Llantas-molduras Highline,Parrot-HomeLink Integrados,FIS,Lluvia,Retrov.Automático,Vol.Piel Multif.,Eleval.traseros confort,Paquete Luz madelgad®:antinieblas+automáticas sakamot®+coming/leaving home+BI-Xenon+lavafaros+niveladores,Alarma+volumétricos+si rena,Reposabrazos,Asientos cuero+memoria,Retrovisores abatibles,Gamma+PDA

Lugar
    Espagne
    madelgado, en el león ya te digo yo que el cierre es mecánico y no se puede poner "facilmente". Todo es posible, pero con solo urgar en la centralita cambiando bits no va a funcionar.

Clase Passat W8 Avatar de asd913
    Lugar
    Madrid
    Bienvenido Bottax

estooo... si no entiendes español como eres capaz de leerlo y saber que es un gran foro con gente cojonuda??
    y si lo entiendes, porque posteas en ingles??

Sin acritud eh?

Lugar
    Espagne
    Quote Originalmente publicado por asd913
    Bienvenido Bottax

estooo... si no entiendes español como eres capaz de leerlo y saber que es un gran foro con gente cojonuda??
    y si lo entiendes, porque posteas en ingles??

Sin acritud eh?
    Hombre, no todo es blanco o negro. Yo urgo mucho por foros extranjeros, y veo las movidas que hacen, y hay cosas que no entiendo, y aunque no podría postear o explicarme perfectamente, se que es lo que se cuece en ellos. Además, si su idioma natal es inglés, se exprasará mejor que si sabe poco castellano.

La verdad no estaría mal un subforo multilingüe jeje

Hombre, una cosa es leer y comprender en general, y otra muy distinta hacerte entender en cuestiones tecnicas, que muchas veces ni los traductores pueden.
    Imagino que para explicarse mejor, es mas facil que nosotros entendamos el ingles que es mas "internacional" que no expresarse en español, que seguramente sera mas complicado.

Clase Passat W8 Avatar de asd913
    Lugar
    Madrid
    Bien, bueno... solo era curiosidad malsana..

Hi guys, I'm Italian... and I can anderstand same words of spanish, but for me is easier speak and read in english.... :P

I know that I can enable third button beacouse my friends with my same car do it... but they went to their own dealership (that it is very far from my city) and of fcourse the dealership don't wont to say how he has done

I know I have to recode the comfort cent. but I don't know what bit I have to change...

Quote Originalmente publicado por madelgado
    Hello, question: can you open the boot from any button in your dash panel or door? If you can do so, then it is very probable that changing some bits internally you will make the remote to work; but if the lock is mechanic (and not electronic) then I think that you hardly will get this to work, unless that you replace the whole boot lock with another from other car that has this feature and that fits into the boot. Hope this helps!
    Wot do you mean with "boot" ??? it is the baggage ?
    I can open the driver door with one pression of open button, I can open all four door and baggage if I press twice.

Lugar
    Espagne
    In spain I don´t know anybody with the third button enable in Leon 1m.

Lugar
    Espagne
    Quote Originalmente publicado por Bottax
    I can open the driver door with one pression of open button, I can open all four door and baggage if I press twice.
    We call it selective opening.

Clase Audi A8 V8
    Lugar
    Madrid
    Do you have VDS-PRO? If you don't, look for it in the web, as well as the way to connect, login and read data from your CCM (Comfort Control Module). You will need a vag-com serial cable. Once that you have it, post here your CCM part number (1J0 959 799 X or 1C0 959 799 X). Apart from this, read the configuration bytes:

If the PN starts with 1J0, read (26-Serial eprom read) address: 04280. Write down the 10 bytes.

If your CCM PN starts with 1C0, then you have to do three read operations of these addresses:

04350 (and write down the 10 bytes)
    04360 (same)
    04370 (same)

I have found a Seat Leon schematic and it looks like the boot (trunk) lock is not mechanic as I thought... but motorized, more precisely motor V53, which is powered by the CCM. So you may be right. I have some dumps from Seat Leon's 1C0 CCMs and I may have an idea about which byte to change... but if your CCM is 1J0, I have no sources to compare

Do this and come back with data, please!
    Navarro: elige tu razón y DIMITE!

Passat TDI 100 CV (AVB) - Lo de serie MÁS... Tempomat,W8,Parktronic,Llantas-molduras Highline,Parrot-HomeLink Integrados,FIS,Lluvia,Retrov.Automático,Vol.Piel Multif.,Eleval.traseros confort,Paquete Luz madelgad®:antinieblas+automáticas sakamot®+coming/leaving home+BI-Xenon+lavafaros+niveladores,Alarma+volumétricos+si rena,Reposabrazos,Asientos cuero+memoria,Retrovisores abatibles,Gamma+PDA

No parais de ponerme los dientes largos.... Yo podría leer eso si no fuera porque mi cable es usb

¿Me podéis recomendar algún sitio donde comprar uno serie que no sea eBay? He mirado en Impextrom y están agotados.

Do you have VDS-PRO? If you don't, look for it in the web, as well as the way to connect, login and read data from your CCM (Comfort Control Module). You will need a vag-com serial cable. Once that you have it, post here your CCM part number (1J0 959 799 X or 1C0 959 799 X). Apart from this, read the configuration bytes:

If the PN starts with 1J0, read (26-Serial eprom read) address: 04280. Write down the 10 bytes.

If your CCM PN starts with 1C0, then you have to do three read operations of these addresses:

04350 (and write down the 10 bytes)
    04360 (same)
    04370 (same)

I have found a Seat Leon schematic and it looks like the boot (trunk) lock is not mechanic as I thought... but motorized, more precisely motor V53, which is powered by the CCM. So you may be right. I have some dumps from Seat Leon's 1C0 CCMs and I may have an idea about which byte to change... but if your CCM is 1J0, I have no sources to compare

Do this and come back with data, please!
    Thanks, i will do it, but first I have to search fo a serial cable beacuse mine is USB.

+ Responder

Discusiones similares

1. esto si es un SEAT SEAT
    Por LPOZO en el foro SEAT
    Respuestas: 20
    Último post: 07/09/2008, 00:34
  2. Seat León Fr Y Seat Altea Sport-Up
    Por Pedro_82 en el foro Perfiles SEAT
    Respuestas: 18
    Último post: 05/11/2007, 12:01
  3. Clock, Data , Enable y un pin misterioso
    Por juanravillaca en el foro Diagnosis Electrónica / VAG-COM / VCDS