+ Responder
Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 1 2
Mostrando resultados 16 a 19 de 19

Discusión: Confort: luces cortesía al abrir con mando

Hello,
    if this can be useful: in my Passat 3BG (Comfort 799B) the internal light will switch on automatically when I push the button on the remote (OPEN) and switch off immediatily when i push the button close.

Enry
    >>> Power is Nothing Without Brain !!! <<<
    Volkswagen Passat Variant 3BG HighLine 1.9L TDI 130CV 6 Speed 310Nm

Clase Audi A8 V8
    Lugar
    Madrid
    Quote Originalmente publicado por enry68 Ver post
    Hello,
    if this can be useful: in my Passat 3BG (Comfort 799B) the internal light will switch on automatically when I push the button on the remote (OPEN) and switch off immediatily when i push the button close.

Enry
    Thanks, that's how it should work... and that's the way it was working before I replaced my 799A by a 799B... I have two Fault Codes (from the rear door locks) that I have to fix. The 799A works as expected: you open with the remote and the light stays on ultil a certain time-out of about 30 seconds or you turn the car on... but the 799 B, when I open, turns on and inmediatly off the first time... pushing the "open" button again makes the light to behave normally...

Something that I have recently realized is that there is another effect of this behaviour, and it is related to the key recognition... although you will not notice this other effect if you don't have power & memory seats... The first time that I push the open button, the dome light turns on and off... and the seats do not re-position to the memory associated with the key number... only the second push makes the dome light to behave normally as well as the memory seats... maybe it is a matter of coding or the algorithm shared by the key and the comfort... who knows... I will keep an eye on that. Cheers!
    Navarro: elige tu razón y DIMITE!

Passat TDI 100 CV (AVB) - Lo de serie MÁS... Tempomat,W8,Parktronic,Llantas-molduras Highline,Parrot-HomeLink Integrados,FIS,Lluvia,Retrov.Automático,Vol.Piel Multif.,Eleval.traseros confort,Paquete Luz madelgad®:antinieblas+automáticas sakamot®+coming/leaving home+BI-Xenon+lavafaros+niveladores,Alarma+volumétricos+si rena,Reposabrazos,Asientos cuero+memoria,Retrovisores abatibles,Gamma+PDA

Clase Ibiza Cupra Avatar de galin2
    Lugar
    Sevilla
    No se si te puede servir de ayuda.
    Mi coche , el de la firma, tiene 4 puertas y 4 elevalunas de serie. Y una vez que abres con el mando, la luz no se apaga hasta que pones contacto, o en su defecto si no abres la puerta y se vuelve a cerrar, que creo que son 30 s.

La última vez que pasé VAG-COM, hace ya bastante tiempo, no dio ningún fallo.
    Passat Highline 3bg 130 AVF de 2002 125.000 km

Madelgado, if You need I can read some eeprom address for You ... let me know.

Enrico.
    >>> Power is Nothing Without Brain !!! <<<
    Volkswagen Passat Variant 3BG HighLine 1.9L TDI 130CV 6 Speed 310Nm

+ Responder

Discusiones similares

1. luces de cortesia retrovisores
    Por urtain1086 en el foro Diagnosis Electrónica / VAG-COM / VCDS
    Respuestas: 2
    Último post: 16/05/2008, 00:24
  2. Luces de cortesía en los espejos retrovisores
    Por nenuco en el foro Volkswagen
    Respuestas: 4