+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 4 de 4

Discusión: immo2>imm03

Peatón
    Lugar
    Bulgaria

immo2>imm03

My dashboard is with immo2, but I bought dashboard from S3 with FIS, and it is with immo3 and I can not let him go. Can someone help me?

Peatón
    Lugar
    Bulgaria
    Quote Originalmente publicado por Grozdanov Ver post
    My dashboard is with immo2, but I bought dashboard from S3 with FIS, and it is with immo3 and I can not let him go. Can someone help me?

Clase Polo SDI Avatar de Invisible
    Lugar
    Madrid
    hi,

could you be little more specific, do you have the login code for the dash you purchased?, did you match it with the car?,

best regards
    Rober

parece ser que ha comprado un cuadro con FIS y no tiene el codigo, o no lo ha casado o no le va, no se

Clase Octavia RS Avatar de tizon69
    Lugar
    toledo
    Quote Originalmente publicado por Grozdanov Ver post
    Good, taking the login code of the table will have no problem adapting to your table with FIS Audi s3 because of imno2 to imno3 can be perfectly, which is taking might not be in your car and buying a imno3 with imno2, that if you have to have is that the box that comes with shopping login code, but would have to buy vagtacho to try to draw your way and then be able to align the keys to your car to the new table
    1Saludo
    Golf IV 1.8t 180cv AUQ 2001

+ Responder