+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 4 de 4

Discusión: 1J0 to 1C0 CCM

1J0 to 1C0 CCM

Hi.

I hope anyone can speak English here.

I have a project were I am building a complete R32 spec Bora. The car is a Bora V6 4-motion that have got all the good parts from e 2003 R32.

http://www.garaget.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=215980/
    (In Swedish... But anyway. Google Chrome does a good job translating)

Everything have gone really good so far, the engine works and the car runs.

Only thing now is that the CCM seems has decided to go haywire... It started with non of the electrical windows would work. This led me to guess, as I have change the ECU and the control unit in dash, I would probably need to change the CCM as well.

The Golfs CCM did had a completely different pinout compared to the Boras. I did some rewiring according to VW electrical flow diagram to match the 1C0 to the Bora. I have also changed all the electrical window motors in all four doors, from the Golf, to match the CCM. Although I have done all this I still can't get any communication with the CCM through VCDS... Windows, central locking and alarm siren does not work. I can get the car to respond (with blink) to the old Golf keys which leeds me to think the box have power.

The boxes are:
    Bora V6 4Motion 2001: 1J0 959 799 AH
    Golf R32 2003: 1C0 959 799 B

Perhaps someone have some information how to proceed. I'am all out of ideas here...

Best
    Editado por Tobbster el 19/07/2011 a las 17:46

Clase Audi R8 Avatar de javieres
    Lugar
    Madrid Sur - Soficars autollave
    I want to change the parameters of comfort centrealita to activate windows and alarm for the program or vdspro easyccm mode and boot msdos msdos.
    DIAGNOSIS-VAGCOM - Passat Tdi AVF 6v,tempomat,plafon w8,volante cuero,interio cuero beige, Packtronic,etc.... SE MONTAN TEMPOMAT.

Quote Originalmente publicado por javieres Ver post
    I want to change the parameters of comfort centrealita to activate windows and alarm for the program or vdspro easyccm mode and boot msdos msdos.
    Thanks for the reply.

Did not really understand what I am supposed to do here. Do I use EasyCCM to connect to the CCM and reprogram it? I did download EasyCCM but have not have time to test it. Do I need VDSPRO aswell or what?

Is it possible to get a real pinout for the 1C0 and 1J0 T23 and T15?

Best

Clase Audi R8 Avatar de javieres
    Lugar
    Madrid Sur - Soficars autollave
    I have by no ping out of the comfort 1C0'll try searching for sending the easyccm is easy to use but need vagcom 409 serial port has to be worth R232 not get the usb port
    DIAGNOSIS-VAGCOM - Passat Tdi AVF 6v,tempomat,plafon w8,volante cuero,interio cuero beige, Packtronic,etc.... SE MONTAN TEMPOMAT.

+ Responder

Etiquetas para este hilo