+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 6 de 6

Discusión: Menos mal, se empiezan a dar cuenta los ingleses

Clase Audi R8

Menos mal, se empiezan a dar cuenta los ingleses

Hola a todos,

Acabo de leer en un periódico inglés algo rarísimo por cómo están allí últimamente con Alonso, pero bueno, es grato ver que la prensa seria, y no la amarilla tipo "El tomate", escriben cosas como esta, os la dedico:

Menudo repaso da..... jejeje

October 10, 2007

John L Sharp's view of Fernando vs Lewis
    EG writes: John L Sharp drives a Ferrari, supports Ferrari and reads this blog. A disinterested observer then. Here is his analysis of the key moments of the season which he sent in as a comment and reply to Chris.

MONACO: where this muddle started. Team orders were issued (to slow down) to preserve the engine for the next race (when Alonso, after 2nd pit stop had a +10sec advantage on Hamilton and close to 1 min on Massa). Alonso limited his car rpm down to 17000 rpm. Hamilton "failed" to listen and his complaint initiated an FIA investigation. No foul play. Alonso faster than Hamilton!

INDIANAPOLIS: No orders were given to reduce rpms. Alonso was undoubtedly faster than Hamilton. Alonso tried just once to overtake Hamilton. Failed, but his reaction in the following lap suggested that maybe, just maybe, he was stopped from trying again by team orders. At least this would have been the consensus amongst English press should that have happened the other way round!! Alonso did not "request" the FIA to investigate what to everyone's eyes was more suspicious than what had "happened" in MONACO. Yes, Hamilton won the US GP (but Alonso outpaced Hamilton there!)And this includes all way throughout Q1, Q2 and Q3, until the very last extra flying lap (as also occurred previously in Canada).And we know that this season, apart from when there is a mechanical failure or significant human error, P1 is equivalent to victory (that's why enjoying that extra flying lap in Q3 is soooo important - with less fuel)

MAGNY-COURS: mechanical problems for Alonso with the gear change system and suspension hydraulics or electronics. I can't remember now. No foul play. Probably bad luck?. Hamilton faster than Alonso!

SILVERSTONE: pole for Hamilton (this was clearly planned to satisfy British supporters). We know what happened after. Alonso faster than Hamilton!

NURBURGRING: Hamilton's incident. Alonso had the same problem with his car. Only he was luckier. I could not compare performances as Hamilton may have been physically in a poorer condition. But I have to give Alonso the benefit of the doubt in this one. Alonso faster than Hamilton!

HUNGARORING: the second incident. Naughty boys (both Hamilton and Alonso)! Alonso actually was faster when he did his best lap (faster than Hamilton with same fuel loads). Of course, Hamilton intentions were to steal Alonso's extra lap knowing than P1= Victory in here. He wanted to enjoy that extra flying lap (and with less fuel load) so it was likely he could have improved Alonso's lap. But on equal levels of fuel Alonso was faster. And do not forget, it was Alonso’s turn to enjoy the extra flying lap (Hamilton prevented him from doing so). FIA sanction absolutely inappropriate. Hamilton should now have 2 points less and Alonso 5 more (as surely Alonso would have won that race and Hamilton would have finished 2nd or third). Unfortunately for Alonso, the "judges" were a British, a German and a Chinese (it is like having an English referee in the World Cup Final between England and Spain - biased decision!). Curiously same British guy that investigated the Japanese SC mess.

TURKEY: relatively bad luck for Hamilton. Maybe he was pushing too hard and not looking after his tyres properly. Relatively because luckily for him, the tyre burst two or three corners before pit entry so he was able to finish 5th. However, Hamilton was faster!

MONZA: Alonso faster. As simple as that!

SPA: Alonso faster. As simple as that! Poisonous strategy (Hamilton 5 extra laps 2nd stint). Not investigated by FIA. Hamilton's lack of speed prevented him from overtaking Alonso. Naughty Ron .

JAPAN: Alonso's accident. Difficult weather conditions! Erratic driving behind SC. FIA does not sanction Hamilton. Abnormal real tyre pressures after 1st pit stop. Overinflation. However, let's say that Hamilton was faster than Alonso, and luckier!

CHINA: Alonso faster than Hamilton, except Q3 by 0.6 sec! Tyre pressures used in Q3 appear to be overheated causing increase of pressure, measured at 1.5 psi - normally 0.2 psi. Max Mosley and FIA are aware of this and highly suspicious. Foul play, however, would be difficult to prove. Hamilton faster in Q3, but is that real or due to some sort of manipulation? The race as expected. From P1 usually you will maintain the momentum (independently of who you are). Poor tyre treatment: Hamilton was clearly abusing intermediate tyres, driving over dried tarmac, overheating and gradually destroying them. Yes, you get more speed that way but the life span greatly diminishes. And he paid for it. Bad luck, though.

FINALLY: There have been circuits were Alonso has been clearly faster during free practice, Q1, Q2 and most of Q3 until the very last lap, when Hamilton with the extra flying lap (less fuel, do not forget) has secured P1 –. The Team, since Canada, has been clearly helping strategically Hamilton's interests and Alonso is not stupid and realises that. One now wonders whether a “magic” hand has been playing little tricks on Alonso. Nothing surprises me these days.

CONCLUSION: Maybe everybody was expecting Alonso to run easily away with the title. However, once the Team realised that Hamilton was very good, strategy changed to silently benefit/favour the McLaren breed driver. Proof for this is that the number of extra flying laps that Hamilton has enjoyed is 7 against 2 of Alonso (at the beginning of the season). And after Brazil it surely will be 8 against 2. And we know that overtaking is not easy these days (so there are huge team interests on securing P1, and surely this is the aim of McLaren for Hamilton in Brazil). This can be achieved by giving Hamilton once more the extra flying lap and if he struggles, maybe overcooking certain drivers rubber.

Equality is a nice word, but from now on it sounds to me like pathological thinking coming from Ron's mouth.

I just can’t imagine how difficult it has been for Alonso to keep focused (and I could extend on the psychological war launched by McLaren against Alonso after Monza, including Hamilton's comments (always under the protection of Ron).

If you ask me, I would love to see Kimi Raikonnen getting this one. But if Alonso wins, no doubt it will be a great and well-deserved achievement. Frankly, if Kimi fails, I would enjoy Alonso clinching this one.

I do not trust Ron, I do not trust McLaren, I do not trust Hamilton.
    And the last stupid comments (by Ron Dennis) reinforce my well established, deep-rooted opinion.

And yes, I support Ferrari (and luckily for me, I even drive one)

Brazil, here I come!!

Fuente: The Times --> http://timesonline.typepad.com/formu...-sharps-v.html

A este había que ponerle su nombre a una calle, una playa, ....

Clase Touareg V10 TDI Avatar de MichaelKnight
    Lugar
    En Almeria, por ahora...
    creo que esta es una entre un millon de opiniones contrarias a Alonso. agradezco que se dignen a hacer un analisis objetivo, pero dudo que muchos ingleses lo compartan.
    PARA CUALQUIER DUDA SOBRE LAS KNIGHT LIGHTS PINCHAR AQUI. NO RESPONDERE A NINGUNA PREGUNTA QUE CONSIDERE QUE ESTA CLARA EN LA EXPLICACION DEL DISPOSTIVO. ESTOY VIVIENDO EN UK DESDE PRINCIPIO DE AÑO Y NO SE CUANDO VOLVERE A ESPAÑA.

Clase Audi R8
    Piensa que la prensa que está diciendo lo que dice, la mayoría de esa prensa en prensa amarilla/rosa, que no tiene otros chascarrillos ni carnaza para vender.

Vamos, tipo Hola, Qué me dices y esas.

Clase Audi A8 V8
    joder el otro dia tenia un enlace de favoritos en la que aparecia esa lista en castellano, una pena no encontrarla porque aparecia carrera por carrera las injusticias vertidas sobre F Alonso!!!!!

La verdad que flipado!!!! A buenas horas se han dado cuenta los ingleses que estaban dando un cantazo de la ostia con este tema. Lo que no es normal que el coche del bi-campeon del F1 este lleno de ñapas chapuceras y el otro aprovechado con el coche 100 % en perfecto estado.

Me alegro de todo esto, pero que casualidad no???? Se dan cuenta en la ultima carrera, antes no?????? Gentucilla!!!!!

Haber haber lo que pasa. Luego la gente es racista pero joder estamos defendiendo a un piloto de nuestro pais!!!!! Nadie es racista en este mundo hasta que no te tokan la vena sea cual sea el tema!!!! Este negrillo..........que bien le ha tocado los huevos a fernando y la unica razon que tiene para poder haber hecho eso....es porque es Ingles!!!! Si hubiera sido de otra nacionalidad....haber donde estaba...seguro que en casa siguiendo las carreras y no sobre un monoplaza que le queda grande!!!!!

No se dan cuenta que sabe menos que un loro o que????? El vale pilota muy bien pero un piloto de F1 tiene que ser piloto y preparador de su propio coche!!!!! Pobre de la Rosa y Alonso, porque estan en nomina trabajando para uno no para un equipo!!!!!!

Pero eso si, seran un ekipo pero cuando hamilton se sale o gana.......todos los mekanicos de pie!!!! UYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! BIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! JODER SE HA SALIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pero Alonso es la victima de un accidente y nada como si McLarren tuviese solo un coche en pista. Si yo fuera Alonso y cambiara de equipo me llevaba a ese unico mecanico que se echo las manos a la cabeza cuando Fernando se la pego contra el muro!!!! Que verguenza!!! un ejercito preparado para un coche y solo se siente afectado uno!!!!

Perdonar por el tabique pero me apetecia desaogarme!!!!!

S2

Clase Passat W8 Avatar de asd913
    Lugar
    Madrid
    Esta claro que Alonso esta sufriendo en sus carnes no ser el numero uno de su equipo

Tampoco es que pueda hacer gran cosa... La supuesta "investigacion" de la FIA a los boicots sera otra pantomima y todo quedara como "desgraciadas situaciones acaecidas fruto de la mala suerte" Cualquier otra cosa seria un harakiri y no creo que esten por la labor

Lo increible es que todavia tenga opciones... aunque yo creo que eso no deja de ser una anecdota sin mas. El campeon del mundo ya tiene nombre

Esta vez la porra la deberiamos hacer no para acertar el podium sino para adivinar que tactica seguirá McLaren para robarle la cartera a Alonso una vez mas
    Editado por asd913 el 11/10/2007 a las 23:25

Clase Audi A8 V8
    Quote Originalmente publicado por asd913 Ver post
    Esta claro que Alonso esta sufriendo en sus carnes no ser el numero uno de su equipo

joder, el quiere ser el nº 1 en la carrera sera consciente que son dos en el equipo pero lo que le estan haciendo......si no tienes unas psicologia dura, te hunden en la miseria!!!!

+ Responder

Discusiones similares

1. Alonso, considerado el mejor piloto por los ingleses
    Por fulltdi en el foro Deportes del motor
    Respuestas: 14
    Último post: 31/12/2007, 00:13
  2. Mas potencia, menos consumo, menos emisiones...que os parece?
    Por fulltdi en el foro Mecánica y Preparaciones
    Respuestas: 17
    Último post: 29/08/2007, 08:15
  3. Empiezan las modificaciones -> Kokesoto´s Car
    Por TurboFsi en el foro Mecánica y Preparaciones
    Respuestas: 12
    Último post: 08/07/2007, 11:19
  4. cuenta km velocímetro VW T3 1.9 td
    Por odin en el foro Mecánica y Preparaciones
    Respuestas: 2
    Último post: 31/01/2007, 13:15
  5. ¿Lo que me cuenta es cierto?