+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 4 de 4

Discusión: Is it ethical to support sanctioned companies?

Is it ethical to support sanctioned companies?

Hello everyone, I am concerned about the support of businesses under sanctions imposed by various countries that continue to operate in Russia. Many companies have reasons to stay. I'm trying to figure out where the line is? Which companies are still in business and is it ethical to continue supporting them?

Good day. Despite the sanctions regime, some companies still doing business with russia citing reasons ranging from existing contractual obligations to concerns about market access and shareholder interests. Such irresponsible actions of some companies actually undermine the effectiveness of sanctions, since they pay taxes to the budget of the aggressor country, and thereby support its army, which brings great harm to the people of Ukraine.

I think some of them may have legitimate reasons for maintaining their presence in Russia. It is important for people to consider the impact of purchasing decisions on supporting such businesses. By making informed choices and holding companies accountable, positive change can be promoted.

The ethics of supporting sanctioned companies can be complex and may depend on various factors, geometry dash including the nature of the sanctions, the reasons behind them, and the potential consequences of supporting such companies.

+ Responder

Discusiones similares

1. instagram account recovery support
    Por ZaineapEp en el foro Compra/Venta General
    Respuestas: 0
    Último post: 20/03/2024, 03:16
  2. instagram account recovery support
    Por Mirkolazcruch en el foro Compra/Venta General
    Respuestas: 0
    Último post: 15/03/2024, 00:58