+ Responder
Mostrando resultados 1 a 4 de 4

Discusión: please help

please help

Hello!I am not from Spain and i have a new Skoda Octavia combi 1,9 PD,105 HP.Now i have 7000km,but i am going to visit Spain and there i will have to make the 15000km revision and i wish to know how much costs that revision and where is a service near Alicante.Thank you very much and good luck with your cars

Clase Polo SDI Avatar de adess
    Quote Originalmente publicado por george73315 Ver post
    Hello!I am not from Spain and i have a new Skoda Octavia combi 1,9 PD,105 HP.Now i have 7000km,but i am going to visit Spain and there i will have to make the 15000km revision and i wish to know how much costs that revision and where is a service near Alicante.Thank you very much and good luck with your cars
    hello
    the price is not exactely the same in all place but i read about it and in a lot of post say the price is about 1
    150-180€ aprox.
    someone can say the price more exactely but i rear it
    un eSTaxiS(Skoda-Tfsi-Sport ) blanco- tfsi- reposacabezas,red de maletero,sensores traseros
    pueden decirme:"pero si es de taxista" y yo les dire:" Y Por lo tanto,tanto profesional no puede estar equivocado" jejejejej

Thank you!That price is ok,but does it includes the oil(5l),the fuel filter,oil filter,air filter and the work,labour?

Clase Polo SDI Avatar de adess
    I not sure but i think if include all,
    but not in all carservices include all of that.
    I have a RS and it have long-life oil, and my car is TFSI, my oil is xpensive than your,my oil is near of 60€ -> 4L the other pieces i don't know
    un eSTaxiS(Skoda-Tfsi-Sport ) blanco- tfsi- reposacabezas,red de maletero,sensores traseros
    pueden decirme:"pero si es de taxista" y yo les dire:" Y Por lo tanto,tanto profesional no puede estar equivocado" jejejejej

+ Responder